Liposuction is the process of removing excess fat under the skin with special tools called cannulae. Liposuction is not a weight loss surgery, it is effective in areas of stubborn fat that do not go away despite weight loss. Although these areas are often the waist, abdomen, hip, thigh, inner part of the knee, liposuction can be performed almost anywhere, such as face-jowl-arms.
- Special Healthcare Companionship
- Accommodation and Transfer
- No Hidden Costs
Book An Appointment
Please feel free to contact our friendly consultant staff with any medical enquiry. Our doctors will receive or return any urgent calls.
How is liposuction done? How does the process proceed?
Special fluids that cause the veins to shrink are given to the fat area. The excess fat is absorbed and removed from the body with the help of a cannula and negative pressure by entering through a small incision made near the same area. Tight corsets should be worn after the procedure and should not be removed for about 4 weeks. One day of hospitalization is sufficient after the procedure performed under general anesthesia.
- It is possible to return to normal life in the 1st week after the operation.
- Liposuction is a safe surgical procedure.
- It has no serious systematic side effects.
- Anyone who is over the age of 18 and does not have serious additional diseases can have liposuction.
- A detailed examination should be done before the operation.
- The skin turns into its own color in 6 months - 1 year.
- There are local risks such as wound infection and bleeding.
Our Liposuction Doctors
Frequently Asked Questions
Ideal candidates for liposuction are people who have stubborn fat in certain areas despite losing weight. These areas are often the hip, waist, lower abdomen and thigh areas.
Although liposuction was seen as a risky procedure in the first periods of its application, today its risks have been minimized as a result of technological and medical developments. Complication rates are very low when performed with the right technique in the appropriate patient.
In addition to general operational risks such as bleeding and infection, there is a very rare risk of fat embolism. Apart from these, irregular skin can be seen in the long term.
Returning to normal life after liposuction is generally possible after 1 week, but it is also related to the amount of liposuction. The larger the liposuction area, the longer the recovery time.
Since the liposuction process is made with very small incisions, there is no scar problem in the long term after the procedure.
Dedicated Support at Every Step!
- Online Consultation and Early bookings
Our experienced team who will inform you about the doctor, quote, accommodation and additional services contacts you and an appointment date is planned according to your request.
- Physical examination & Pre operation Tests
Before surgery, there is physical consultation with surgeon and anesthesiologist. All necessary pre operation tests will be done according to type of surgery.
- Five-Star Hotel Accommodation
Medical Prime Turkey provides 5 star hotel accomodation opportunity, so you will be able to feel home comfort during your medical journey.
- 24-Hour Hospital Stay with Aftercare
You complete your hospital adventure in the most luxurious and equipped VIP rooms with our 7/24 after care service.
- Personal assistance during your stay in izmir
When you land Izmir, you will be greeted by the translator who will help you during your medical journey.
- Medical Follow-Up
Even after the surgery, we will be following your healing process. When necessary, we consult with doctors and manage the recovery professionally.
- Hospital Accompanying and Translator Services
Do not worry about language at the hospital! We offer you translator services at every stage from the consultation process to the operation / post-procedure process.
- All in city transfers Between/Hotel/Airport/Hospital with Translator
Medical Prime Turkey provides you all in city transfers between hospital/hotel/Airport with VIP car and English/German/French speaking host.
Your Medical Transportation
during the whole trip
- Airport Transportation
Transportation service from airport to hospital
- VIP Transfer
Free local transportation
- Hotel Reservation
Hotel room reservation and transportation service
- Hospital Services
Professional hospital team and services
Book An Appointment
With our experienced staff and expert team, we lend you the look of your dreams.
- Feel free to contact our experienced staff and expert team for all your questions and problems.
- Make a new start with our experienced staff and expert team.
- Take the right step for a healthy life with our experienced staff and expert team.